We have opened a women’s facility in Higginson, AR. Our hope is to serve women in Cleburne and White County. The program will be a 6-month, in-house, faith-based program for women.
There is nothing that is more significant than family. As families are deteriorating due to addiction, the effect is that more children are being orphaned by this epidemic of drug and alcohol addiction. Let’s stop ignoring the elephant in the room. DOTS believes that in the big picture, by changing the lives of mothers, daughters, and wives, they can change the lives of children and future generations, one life at a time. Providing opportunity for children to have a sober mom and for mom’s to have sober children.
To be considered as a resident, we ask that you come to Chapel on Saturdays at 10:00 AM at Higginson Assembly of God Church.
For more information about Daughters of The Other Side, please call us at (501) 230-5101.
The suggested list of personal care items includes:
- Bible (All Bible memory verses will be in King James Version (KJV) but if you have other versions that is fine)
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Envelopes, stamps and writing material may be
- Razor and shaving cream (electric or safety) brought to use when allowed
- Bath Soap & Shampoo
- Nail clippers/nail file
- Reading material will be available, therefore, do not bring personal reading material without the Director’s approval.
- Non-alcoholic mouthwash
- Comb or brush as required
- Any hair cream if needed (non-alcoholic)
- Watch, if desired, and glasses, if needed
- Family pictures are acceptable
- Tylenol, sinus medication, etc. should be supplied by the resident’s family.